Canon.com/ijsetup - Canon Printer Setup
Canon.com/ijsetup is a website that provides you a safe, secure, and reliable platform for downloading the driver. To print directly from your computer, installing the driver on your system is necessary. After the driver configuration is done, you can use the software for controlling and commanding your printer to print your desirable documents. Hence, the web page lets all the Canon printer users to set up the driver on their devices without paying any additional cost. All you need to do is visit canon.com/ijsetup and install the best-suited driver for your specific printer. Further, the web page also consists of online manuals of all the Canon printer specifications. So, you can review all the details about your printer whenever you need it. This guide will provide you descriptive and quick procedures by following which you can easily set up the driver on your system.
Choose Your Canon.com/ijsetup Printer Model
Canon Pixma is an efficient printer that performs wireless printing at very affordable rates. If genuine cartridges are used in the Canon Pixma setup, then the print output and performance will also be high. This series of Canon printers can also print with various printing applications.
The Canon Maxify is a smart printer that is tailored to deliver crisp & colorful prints for all your business needs. It is quick and cost-effective. The Canon Maxify Setup saves your money and time, thus enabling the efficient growth of your business. The setup process of Canon Maxify is quite simple and easy.
Canon imageCLASS is an all in one monochrome printer tailored for office use. With Canon imageCLASS, you can print, scan, and copy; it also supports a variety of apps like Canon PRINT Business, AirPrint, Mopria, and Google Cloud Print. The printer supports Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB connectivity.
Canon Setup Printer Process for Driver Download
- Initiate the download process by running a pre-installed web browser on your system. Then, type canon.com/ijsetup in the address bar and hit the Enter key for effortlessly launching the driver setup page.
- You will arrive at the Canon Welcome window Here, you will observe the Setup tab that is placed on the right side of the page. Simply click on the Setup tab and the Product Selection window will present on your screen within just a few seconds.
- Here, you will see a segment of First Letters and Product Name. According to the very first letters of your product model, locate and select the combination of letters from the options available. Quickly a list of all the printer names that start with those particular letters will be displayed on your screen.
- Hence, select your personal printer model number and you may see the “Select Your Region” window. Pick the correct region and if you do not find your specific region, you have to click on Others. For canon.com/ijsetup, move ahead to the next step.
- Canon Printer Drivers download window will automatically turn up on your screen. Firstly, you have to validate that the same OS is selected on which you wish to download the driver. If required, make the OS changes by selecting your preferred option.
- Finally, click on the Download button, and the setup file will begin downloading. Keep waiting until the driver gets downloaded on your system.
Install Canon Printer Drivers with Canon.com/ijsetup
- Download Printer drivers: Go to canon.com/ijsetup and download the driver according to your printer model number.
- Select connection type: Double-click on the icon and choose your connection type (USB or Wireless).
- Power On your Printer: Turn your printer on by pressing the power button.
- Wireless Connection: To turn on the printer’s WIFI, press the WIFI alarm button.
- Confirm Connection: If you see the flashing lights (green & blue), then your printer is connected.
- Read Term & Agree: Now click on the “I agree” button to proceed with the installation. Step 7: Final Steps: click on the finish button to complete the installation process.
Canon Printer Setup
Wired Setup on Windows
- First, you should connect the power cable to the printer and the electric outlet from both ends.
- After this, turn on the switch from the outlet and also the panel of the printer and then ensure the button is lightened up.
- When the printer is started, then go to your device and navigate to the website of canon.com/ijsetup.
- Now, you should type the model number of your printer in the search box and then hit on search button.
- In the next page, you should tap on the start button just to start downloading the drivers and also the software for your printer.
- When the download is completed, then tap on the installation file and just install the software.
- While installing the software, you should connect the USB cable to the printer and the computer to finish the installation.
- When the printer is successfully installed, then print a test page.
- If you find the test print worked, then tap on finish button to end the setup process.
- At last, you will find the device and the printer are connected and just ready to print.
Wireless Setup on Windows
- First, you should insert the printer’s power cable into an electric outlet and turn on the switch.
- After this, you should turn the power button on from the printer and check the button is lightened up.
- Now, you should install the cartridge is compatible with your canon printer and then insert the paper into the tray.
- Next, you should move further for the Network setup.
- Here, you should go to the panel of the canon printer and then press “Menu” button.
- At this point, choose the option of “Network Settings” and then choose “LAN settings” and tap on OK button.
- You will view a list with all the available wireless networks on the printer’s screen.
- Then, you should select the specific wireless network which you want to connect and then tap on OK button.
- When the device is connected, then you should install the compatible drivers.
- Next, you have to enter the correct model number in the search box and tap on search button.
- Just hit on the start button in order to start downloading the drivers and software for your printer.
- If the software is downloaded, then tap on it in order to install it. When it is installed, then print with your printer.